RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. Under article 5 DL 185/1999, the customer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract for any reason, without needing to furnish explications and without any penalties.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send to Italian Pipes a communication in this sense, within 14 working days starting from the date of the receipt of the good. This communication must be sent by e-mail at: email@example.com
Once we have received this communication of withdrawal, the Customer Service of Italian Pipes will communicate to the customer the instructions about the ways to send back the goods, which we have to receive within 10 days after the authorisation.
3. The right of withdrawal is however submitted to the following conditions:
- The right is applicable to the product purchased entirely, so it’s not possible to exercise the withdrawal only on a part of the product.
- By law, the shipping fees related to the return of the good are in charge of the customer;
- The delivery, until the confirmation of the receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- In case of damage on the good during the transport, Italian Pipes will give communication to the customer of the fact (within 5 working days starting from the receipt of the good in its warehouses) in order to let him file a complaint against the carrier he has chosen, and then obtain the reimbursement of the good value (if assured).
- In this case, the product will be at disposal of the customer for its return simultaneously annulling the withdrawal request.
- Italian Pipes doesn’t answer in any case for damages or theft/loss of goods returned through unassured.
4. Italian Pipes will reimburse the customer of the total amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of goods, through a transfer on the Credit Card or a credit transfer. In this case, the customer has to provide the coordinates of the current account on which obtain the reimbursement (cod. ABI – CAB – current account of the holder of the invoice).
5. The withdrawal right totally forfeits, for the lack of the essential condition of the good integrity (packaging and/or contents), in cases in which Italian Pipes verifies:
- Lack of the external packaging and/or the wrapping that contents the purchased product;
- Damage of the product for reasons different from its transportation;
- In case of forfeit of the right of withdrawal, Italian Pipes will return to the sender the purchased good, charging him the shipping fees.